Prohibit the use of lifts in the event of a fire with high-impact Do Not Use Lift in Event of Fire safety signs.
Do Not Use Lift in Event of Fire signs warn occupants not to use a lift in the event of a fire. They are designed to prevent people from being trapped in a lift during a fire. Businesses use Do Not Use Lift in Event of Fire safety signage to:
- Prevent the use of lifts in the event of a fire.
- Enable a safe and swift evacuation of the workplace.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect staff and visitors.
- Comply with fire regulations.
As fires can short out a buildings electrical system, using a lift during a fire could lead to occupants becoming trapped. In order to prevent this, and enable a swift and safe evacuation of the workplace, businesses must install clear, compliant Do Not Use Lift in Event of Fire safety signs at all lift doors. Do Not Use Lift in Event of Fire safety signs are an essential component of any businesses emergency evacuation plan. They are mandatory in any workplace that has a lift and as such are commonly used in hospitals, hotels and office buildings.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Do Not Use Lift in Event of Fire sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.