Quick category navigation
Do Not Touch Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Do Not Touch
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Do Not Touch safety signs.
Do Not Touch signs warn observers not to touch an object. They are designed to prevent people from touching dangerous surfaces. Businesses use Do Not Touch safety signage to:
- Prevent unauthorised handling of goods and products.
- Prevent staff, visitors and the public from touching dangerous surfaces.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Do Not Touch safety signage is required in situations where there is a danger of contact with live electrical parts or hot surfaces.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Do Not Touch sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.