Do Not Touch Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Do Not Touch
This ‘Do Not Touch’ sign is used to indicate an object that must not be touched.
Prohibition signs create awareness of actions or items that are not permitted. Prohibition signs protect people and property, and thereby contribute significantly to health and safety.
The symbol for prohibition signs is a red circle with a red diagonal line through it (running from top left to bottom right). It often encloses a pictogram which helps to deliver the message more clearly.
– Complies with ISO 7010 and Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007
– Suitable for use in any premises or business
– Available in a wide range of sizes and materials
– Durable & high impact – Your message made clear
- Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
- Sign Type:
- Graphical Symbol
- Do Not Touch
- Do not touch
- Black and Red Graphics. White Background.
- Material Options:
- Self-Adhesive, Corriboard, PVC, Aluminium Composite
- Size Options:
- 100*150mm, 200*300mm, 300*450mm, 400*600mm, 600*900mm, 800*1200mm
- To ensure maximum impact, place sign in a well-lit, highly visible location.
- Ensure application area is clear and free from hazards prior to installation.
- Ensure sign is large enough to be read at a safe distance from the hazard.
- Ensure sign is kept clean and free from obstruction.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- For best results install sign on a smooth, clean, dry surface.
- Fix rigid signs using fasteners where possible.
- Corriboard: 12-18 months
- Self-Adhesive: 2-3 years
- PVC: 7 years
- Aluminium Composite: 10 Years
- 3-4 working days.