Quick category navigation
Do Not Spray with Water Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Do Not Spray with Water
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Do Not Spray with Water safety signs.
Do Not Spray with Water signs warn observers not to spray equipment or machinery with water. They are designed to prevent chemical reactions, electric shocks and fires. Businesses use Do Not Spray with Water safety signage to:
- Prevent water from being sprayed on machinery or equipment.
- Prevent electric shocks.
- Prevent dangerous chemical reactions.
- Prevent fires.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect staff
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Water should never be sprayed on electrical equipment or in areas where chemical reactions could occur. Businesses have a responsibility to warn employees against power washing equipment that is liable to become hazardous when wet using visible Do Not Spray with Water safety signage
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Do Not Spray with Water sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.