Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Do Not Reach In safety signs.
Do Not Reach In signs warn observers not to reach in. They are designed to prevent people from putting their hands into openings. Businesses use Do Not Reach In safety signage to:
- Prevent staff and visitors from reaching in to openings.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Do Not Reach In safety signage must be installed at openings on machinery and equipment
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Do Not Reach In sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.