Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Do Not Obstruct this Area safety signs.
Do Not Obstruct this Area signs warn observers not to block passageways. They are designed to prevent the obstruction of emergency escape routes. Businesses use Do Not Obstruct this Area safety signage to:
- Prevent the obstruction of emergency escape routes.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Clear, compliant Do Not Obstruct this Area signs must be installed at emergency exits and along escape routes.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Do Not Obstruct this Area sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.