Quick category navigation
Do Not Extinguish with Water Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Do Not Extinguish with Water
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Do Not Extinguish with Water safety signs.
Do Not Extinguish with Water signs warn observers not to extinguish a burning substance with water. They are designed to prevent dangerous reactions between burning substances and water. Businesses use Do Not Extinguish with Water safety signage to:
- Prevent water from being used to extinguish certain fires.
- Prevent dangerous chemical reactions.
- Prevent the spread of fires.
- Prevent electric shocks.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect staff.
Water should never be used to extinguish flammable liquids, grease fires and electrical equipment. Clear, compliant Do Not Extinguish with Water safety signs must be used in any areas where these type of fires are liable to occur. They are commonly used facilities that work with reactive or combustible chemicals.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Do Not Extinguish with Water sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.