Quick category navigation
Do Not Climb Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Do Not Climb
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Do Not Climb safety signs.
Do Not Climb signs warn observers not to climb a structure. They are designed to prevent falls. Businesses use Do Not Climb safety signage to:
- Prevent climbing of unsafe structures.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect staff, visitors and the public.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Do Not Climb safety signage is essential on construction sites.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Do Not Climb sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.