Prevent accidents in warehouses with Do Not Climb on Racking safety signs.
Do Not Climb on Racking signs warn observers not to climb on pallet racking. They are designed to prevent falls. Warehouses use Do Not Climb on Racking safety signage to:
- Prevent the climbing of pallet racking.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Do Not Climb on Racking safety signage is essential in warehouses and depots.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Do Not Climb on Racking sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.