Construction Site Keep Out Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Construction Site – Keep Out
Prevent accidents on construction sites with high-impact Construction Site. Keep Out safety signs.
Construction Site. Keep Out signs warn observers to keep out. They are designed to prevent unauthorised access to construction sites. Builders use Construction Site. Keep Out safety signage to:
- Warn of construction sites.
- Prevent trespassing, theft and vandalism.
- Prevent interference with machinery and equipment.
- Protect the public from construction hazards such as heavy machinery, trenches and excavations and falling objects.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Maintain the safety and security of construction sites.
Construction sites are hazardous environments and businesses have an obligation to ensure their site is secured against potential trespassers. Construction Site. Keep Out safety signs help construction companies to protect themselves from legal liability by providing a clear and unambiguous warning to would-be intruders. Clear, compliant Construction Site. Keep Out safety signage must be installed around construction sites.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Construction Site. Keep Out sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.