Buy Class 6.1 Toxic ADR Hazard Labels online.
CSS Signs produce ADR Toxic Labels for transport and logistics companies across Ireland. Urgent orders catered for on request.
The use of clear, compliant ADR Hazard Labels is compulsory when transporting dangerous goods by road. ADR Toxic Labels indicate the presence of toxic substances and must be displayed on any container or vehicle used for carrying hazardous chemicals. We have ADR Toxic Labels to suit a variety applications, including:
- ADR Toxic Labels for tankers, trucks and vans.
- ADR Toxic Labels for containers, drums, IBCs and packaging.
- Urgent orders catered for on request.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Compliant with the European Communities Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road and Use of Transportable Pressure Equipment Regulations 2011
- Designed in accordance with the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS)
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.