Prevent children from playing on construction sites with high-impact Children are Forbidden from Entering this Site safety signs.
Children are Forbidden from Entering this Site signs warn children not to enter. They are designed to keep children off construction sites. Builders use Children are Forbidden from Entering this Site safety signage to:
- Warn of a construction site.
- Prevent children from exploring or playing on construction sites.
- Prevent interference with machinery and equipment.
- Protect children from construction hazards such as heavy machinery, trenches and excavations and falling objects.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect children and proprietors.
Construction sites can seem like attractive playgrounds to children leaving site owners with a responsibility to warn children against exploring or playing on sites using visible Children are Forbidden from Entering this Site safety signage. Companies that fail to take adequate measures to keep children off their site are potentially liable in the event of an accident, even in cases of trespassing.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Children are Forbidden from Entering this Site sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.