Buy clear, compliant Break for Access health & safety signs online.
CSS Signs deliver Break for Access signs to businesses across Ireland. Orders shipped within 3 working days.
This Break for Access sign identifies a cover that must be broken in order to use an emergency exit mechanism or fire alarm Our high-impact Break for Access signs are ideal for businesses who need signage to identify emergency evacuation facilities. They come in a range of sizes and materials, and include:
- Break for access labels for public transport.
- Break for access notices for fire alarms
- Break for access signs for schools, hotels, hospitals and office buildings
- Break for access signs for factories and warehouses.
Break for Access signs help businesses to:
- Identify emergency exit mechanisms or fire alarms.
- Enable a safe and swift evacuation of the workplace in the event of an emergency.
- Comply with fire safety regulations.
Break for Access signs are routinely used at fire alarms and emergency exits.
CSS Signs is an Irish owned and run business. We design and manufacture all our Break for Access health and safety signage in-house, at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.
- Shipped within 3 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.