- Aluminium headboard signs 3m long for barn ends. These identify the names of the leading stud farms in their individual corporate colours.
- Barn identification signs and stable door tags. With 26 barns and almost 1000 stables there is always some upgrading and changing required
- Catering and menu signs for the different cafes and restaurants on site.
- Traffic safety signs, CCTV and other health and safety signs
- Door signs for agent’s offices
- Goff branded logos
For over 150 years the name Goffs has been synonymous with Irish Bloodstock. From their state of the art sales complex at Kill in Co. Kildare, they market and sell Irish Thoroughbreds to countries all over the world.
Goffs have 8-10 principal sales at Kill throughout the year for foals, yearlings, 3-year olds and older, and mares in foal. The numbers of horses per sale can reach several hundred, and it is a logistical challenge to cater for the animals’ feed and livery requirements, the grooms and all the staff looking after the horses, and the hundreds of agents, trainers etc. who arrive each day to inspect and buy.
The preparations for each sales event are meticulous and CSS Signs are regularly involved in providing signs and graphics to help this effort.
Goffs Property sponsor the main bar at the Dublin Horse Show in the RDS Arena every August, and CSS take care of their branding. We print large scale, high quality photos of country estates and stud farms in their sales catalogues and install them around the walls. We brand the venue with Goffs’ name and logo in print and cut vinyls.
To take advantage of TV coverage for major competitions like The Nations Cup (Aga Khan Trophy) and the Land Rover Puissance, we fit large printed PVC banners outside the building.