WHY CSS SIGNS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Specialist sign writing and custom printing for businesses
In business since 2001, CSS Signs began life by focusing on road signage and the construction and safety market. The company has evolved since to serve a diverse range of customers in the Events sector, Retail, Industrial/Civils and Government Sectors. We have also become an industry supplier for other printers, graphic designers, and distributors.
We have invested significantly in new technology, particularly in large format digital printing and this has allowed us to provide a unique combination of large company range of products with a small company flexibility and turnaround.
CSS Signs success has been based on being a progressive, flexible, forward-thinking company.
We will continue to invest heavily in technology and training while maintaining focus on the latest industry trends and listening to our customers. We believe that this will allow us to make informed business decisions that will ultimately allow us to serve our clients better and prosper as a company.
Importance of High Impact Signs for Your Business
Marketing Benefits of Signs
- The sales impact of on-premise signs is substantial and critical to the success of most small and medium-sized businesses
- An attractive, identifiable sign contributes to brand identity and reinforces other marketing messages
- Branding helps distinguish a business from competitors and appeals to consumers, a sign is a great way to brand your business
- Effective signage can enhance store image and communicate the nature of the business
- Research has shown that businesses do not have good, cost-effective substitutes for on-premise signs
Economic Benefits of Signs
- University of Cincinnati research has shown that upgrading your sign can:
- Increase sales by an average of 12 % (64% in some cases)
- Increase transactions by an average of 12 % (59 % in some cases)
- Increase profits by an average of 10%
- Create Employment; increase staffing by an average of 6%
- Almost 2/3 of businesses reported an increase in sales based on simply changing their signs
CSS Signs is a registered business name of Olbury Enterprises Ltd, registered in Ireland (Registration No.147278). The company is fully tax compliant and has Tax Clearance Status: Issued – Ref 668799. Our VAT Registration No. IE6544791W